Sunday 14 August 2011

A Teacher's Diary - Parag Dhankar

Dear friends,
    It is always a  wonderful feeling to have a space to express yourself. Being in the teaching profession for 19 years and  interacting closely with students all these years I definitely have a plenty  to share. Through this  blog I want to reach to all my students  whose overwhelming support, love and affection  has enriched my emotional  assets. Over the years I evolved as a teacher, learned  from mistakes,  shared and observed changed paradigms, shifted priorities, attitudinal patterns and of course experienced emergence of new relationship between student and teacher.
    The teacher  looks to the socio-political spectrum through a different angle as his job is to show the correct path to walk upon. For me this blog is a forum to express myself  and share my feelings. There can be no better time than the eve of our Independence Day to launch my blog ‘ A Teacher’s Diary ’. Couple of years ago I started  a community  for  discussion on Orkut ‘ Rendezvous’ at the behest of some of my students who were very much keen on having an e-platform for group discussion. But with Orkut not in the vogue and as  I realized that Blog is a better option for all this.
    I owe so much to my students for their affection that I dedicate this Blog to them.
   Hope all of you will like the idea not necessarily each and every word that would be posted here. Your comments favourable  or otherwise are always welcome.
  I am starting this blog with a debate on topic We understand the importance of our independence
  Happy  Independence Day. Jai Hind.

2 comments:

  1. Sir, it has always been pleasure discussing socio-political topics with you in college. I am glad that you started this blog.
    Will need your insight, advise and blessings ALWAYS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Swati. You are the first one to comment on my blog.I am going to update as much as I can and will try to include topics related to my experiences also. Keep reading,your feedback is always welcome (even if negative).

    ReplyDelete